Saturday, March 20, 2010

The order

Ok, ever placed an order online? It can be a litte intimidating, you have to place trust in the person you choose to do business with.
The problem is that if you ever do have a problem, which thankfully is hardly ever, but if you do you are in for a really difficult time.

The order we placed an order and paid an extra $ten bucks so that we could get the order in two days, which would be the 20th

Picture_3.png

So here I sit once again, in a position of paying, more money than the item was even worth, just so that I would get the item earlier, but once again, after being disapointed I find myself without what I ordered, and the item is sitting about 40 miles away and they could not be bothered with delivering this item...

Now that really makes me angry, mostly because when I called them, they blamed it on the shipper.

And to add insult to injury, when I called the shipper gues what, ( Yes you got it, the shipper blamed it on Fedex )

So here we have the famous catch 22, you know for once I would love to have the truth from a shipper, you know, something like this.

" Just because you are paying an extra fee to have your item delivered early, does not mean that you will actually get the service that you think you are paying for "

I really think this is a sad state of affairs but hey I am just the guy that gets the shaft at the end of the day, neither the shipper or Fedex would accept responsibility for the Ten dollar mistake in communication and the service failure.

You know what, here is what you should do the next time you have the choice of paying an extra fee.

media_1269116292237.png

Just go with the standard shipping because in reality, you may allegedly end up with nothing for the money you spend, and no one will allegedly do anything..

It is the most allegedly frustrating expeience, you can have.

1 comment:

  1. Sick and tired of not getting what you paid for post a complaint,

    http://post.complaints.com/post.php?wtf

    ReplyDelete